MakeProAudio GmbH is the ‘you make audio gear’ company. We are a committed group of technologists, musicians and makers founded by Frank Hund, serial entrepreneur and inventor of the pioneering tripleDAT native audio recording system, Pulsar and SCOPE DSP platforms; and developed over a decade: TAN – the network distributed software framework that is the backbone of the MPA platform and other award winning state-of-the-art audio systems.
The company is based near Cologne, Germany, with an R&D center in Bangalore, India, and distributed-team members throughout the world.
Become a Member
Make a difference and become part of MakeProAudio. Participate in the success of our vision – from time to time, we offer a limited number of lucrative stakeholder positions.
Join our Team!
We are not centralized, we are a network. If you have special talents and you are burning to innovate pro audio, we’d love to hear from you.
The Press Room is where you will find the latest press releases, product images and press information.
Media inquires to:
If what we present you today is the effect, then our foundation of values is the cause. MakeProAudio was founded on social-ecological values. All our ideas and concepts revolve around Nachhaltigkeit – the German word for sustainability. And we put you and community first: first we enable you to grow – and then we grow with you!
Our propositions are social because
- we empower people to enjoy new freedoms and make new music
- we fuel the democratization of innovation, for the benefit of everyone
- we provide for new social interaction and networking
- we create opportunities for the inspired, including new business
- we allow like-minded companions to aquire a stake in our business
Our propositions are ecological because
- non-obsolescense: the system can grow and change with the times and your needs
- gentle on resources: “no waste” custom tailoring and total reusability
- long-life design: high-quality materials & careful electronics design
- repair-able: here you can repair yourself!