How it works
We make it easy for you to design and build audio gear that’s unique to your needs.
Available to everyone – We are on a mission to empower everyone to build individualized audio solutions with professional sound quality and control capability. We are here to enable YOU to build audio gear your way as a the better alternative to off the shelf commercial product!
You are not alone – Become an audio maker today and take innovation into your own hands! There is nothing to fear – as you are not alone. We support our community and the community will support you – such that, as you can grow with the community, we’ll grow with you.
How do we make it easy?
- We provide MakeKits that contain everything you need – no guesswork!
- MPA Tiles plug with simple flat band cables – no soldering!
- MPA Tiles slide into Rails – no metal workshop required!
- One mechanical system for desktop, embedded (e.g. in-table) and rack solutions.
- MakeHaus enclosures are a standard ¼ rack size (110 cm wide) – concatenate to obtain ½ and 1/1 rack size housings.
- Installing GLUE is as easy as sliding in an SD Card.
- MPA Things (devices) connect via simple USB connections and GLUE discovers any connected MPA Things automatically.
- Plug class compliant USB MIDI Interfaces and Devices direct into GLUE.
- We support popular platforms from the Maker universe – making it easy for Developers to add their own modules.
- Simply connect multiple GLUEs to your network to enlarge your setup.
- Download our App to your iOS or Android Mobile – it connects to GLUE automatically.
- Search and download or create MIDI support maps for your Devices.